Buy American? Another example of the media control or our thoughts. Under-reporting the stories as we read about the soap opera aspects of politicians.
- Starwood Hotels (owner of New York’s Waldorf Astoria) Chinese,
- Smithfield Foods - Chinese,
- General Electric Appliance Business, Chinese,
- Terex Corp. – (83-year-old Connecticut-based company makes machinery for construction, agricultural, and industrial purposes) - Chinese,
- Legendary Entertainment Group (co-financed Jurassic Park, Straight Outta Compton, Godzilla, Pacific Rim, etc.)- Chinese,
- Motorola Mobility - Chinese,
- AMC Entertainment Holdings, - Chinese,
- Burger King-Brazil,
- Budweiser: Anheuser-Busch - Belgium,
- Ben & Jerry’s - England,
- Breyers – England,
- Lipton England,
- Good Humor owned by a British-Dutch conglomerate.
- French's Mustard." Except that it's now owned by Reckitt Benckiser, a British conglomerate.
- Trader Joe’s - German billionaires
- Holiday Inn – England
- Dial Soap – Germany,
- T-Mobile – Germany,
- Firestone Bridgestone – Japan,
- Sunglass Hut – Italy
- Indiana Toll Road – 75-year lease by Australian-Spanish consortium,
- Chicago Skyway, which was leased by the same Australian-Spanish consortium
- Vaseline – England
- Hellman’s – England
- Purina – Nestle – Switzerland
- Frigidaire – Sweden
- 7-11 – Japan
- Saudi Aramco, the kingdom's state-owned oil behemoth, took 100% control of the sprawling Port Arthur refinery in Texas,
- Saks Fifth Avenue (now there's irony for you, weren't they Jewish at one time) Saudis and Kuwaitis,
- Tiffany's – Saudis or Kuwaitis,
- Carvel Ice Cream Saudis or Kuwaitis,
- Gucci (controlling interest) Saudis or Kuwaitis,
- Color Tile Saudis or Kuwaitis,
- AT&T Saudis or Kuwaitis,
- Chrysler - Italy,
- Dow Chemicals - Saudis or Kuwaitis,
- Atlantic Richfield- Saudis or Kuwaitis,
- Santa Fe International - Saudis or Kuwaitis,
- Arabs have investments are interesting. These are primarily Muslim countries.
- A Saudi prince owns 10% of the stock of Citibank. Saudis also purchased half-interest in Texaco refineries, gas stations in 33 states. They bought United Press International (and we thought the media in this country was already biased against Israel), AOL, Chase Manhattan Compaq, First Chicago Corp. JP Morgan, Transamerica
- There are now 25 Islamic Banks, many of them investment banks, operating in the United States.
Among other questions, an international question about the impact of American elections on foreign nations is interesting. Foreign-connected PACS, as reported by Forbes Magazine, is an open secret.
Recently, the United States signed a huge deal to purchase airplanes for the military from Airbus instead of a U.S. manufacturer. It seems that our own military cannot buy American. So, we should not feel guilty eating that hamburger, enjoying those movies, using that mayonnaise and mustard, or any of the other things that we do those help foreigners.
Perhaps, we should question the wisdom of permitting the Saudis from buying 100 percent of the largest oil refinery in North America while we also insist on independence from Arab oil.
While we pay lip service to buy American, foreign investors actually buy America!